Winter Reading Program
Winter Reading Lingo
@ Saxton B. Little
Adult Winter Reading Program
January 14, 2019 — March 8, 2019
Between trips to Saxton B. Little, we want you to cozy up with a good book (or five!) – and our annual Winter Reading Program will help you chase away the winter blues!
This year, you can enter to win a prize basket by reading books or by donating items to the Covenant Soup Kitchen in Willimantic. Check out all the details below!
It’s so easy to participate!
- Pick up a Winter Reading Lingo card at the Library.
- Keep track of each book you read on your Lingo card, and come in to the Library to take a chance on our prize basket! For each square you complete, you’ll fill out a ticket for our prize basket.
- If you get a Lingo, you’ll get an additional five entries into the contest (one Lingo per patron)
- We also encourage you to donate some much-needed items to the Covenant Soup Kitchen! Each item (up to the first five donated) counts as a bonus entry to win our prize basket.
- Get your books counted by Friday, March 8th to participate!
We’ll be collecting items for the Covenant Soup Kitchen in the Library’s lobby—please drop off any and all donations during Library hours throughout the winter reading program. Visit www.covenantsoupkitchen.org/wishlist.htm to see what’s on their wishlist!
Right-click and save the image below to print out your own copy of our Lingo card!
Be sure to check in at Saxton B. Little to see your donations grow, and check out our upcoming adult programs and book discussions!
Questions? Stop in to see Cait, or call 860-228-0350.