Here at the Library, we run five monthly book groups for adults. Click the links below to check out each group. We’re always looking for new members, so stop in to pick up a book and join us!
- Fiction Book Discussion — Second Tuesday of the month, held in the library
- Nonfiction Book Discussion — Fourth Tuesday of the month, held in the library
- Beckish Book Worms Book Discussion — Fourth Thursday of the month, held in the library
- Sip and Stitch Book Group — Last Wednesday of the month, held in the library
- READ WOKE Book Club — [on hiatus] Bimonthly on various weeknights, held in the library, for adults and teens in grades 9+
- Picture This! Book Group — First Thursday of the month at 12:00pm, discusses children’s pictures books based on a rotating theme – visit the Library to check out this month’s theme!