Saxton B. Little will be unavailable to the public from Monday, September 5th through Monday, October 31st.
We will be re-opening at our newly renovated building on Tuesday, November 1st at 10:00am.
During this time, Saxton B. Little Staff will be busy packing up the Mini B., moving back into our building, and setting up the Library!
Some things to keep in mind:
- You can continue to check-out items through September 2nd.
- Items due while we’re closed should be placed in our outdoor book drops. They will be checked daily.
- We will do our best to make items you’ve placed on reserve/ordered through interlibrary loan available for pickup at select times.
- You can renew materials on your account online, via email, or by phone, even while we’re closed.
- Our book groups will still be meeting at this time — please contact Cait (adult book groups) or Megan (children’s book groups) if you have any questions!
Don’t forget! You can still check-out digital library materials from Saxton B.!
See our Saxton B. Little Staff if you have any questions!
Note: The Mini B. will be closed on Saturdays starting on July 9th through Labor Day for our summer hours.
The Mini B. is open!
We are open regular hours and look forward to your visit.
Our current fax number is: 860-337-0289.
Parking is available in our normal lot. Book drops are located in front of the Meeting Place.
The Reno Blog
Check out our the Renovation Blog and follow our adventures: