Winter Reading Program
Adult Winter Reading Program at Saxton B. Little
January 11, 2021— February 27, 2021
Chase away the winter and COVID blues, and build a Snowman to enter to win prizes!
Read books and participate in Library activities to qualify for different prize levels! You’ll earn one entry into our prize drawings for each snowman-part that you build, as well as additional entries if you complete all three parts of a single snowman!
- Level 1: Snowman Bottom
- Gift card to a local coffee shop (up to three entries, three winners)
- Level 2: Snowman Middle
- Gift card to a local area restaurant (up to three entries, three winners)
- Level 3: Snowman Head
- Gift card to a Connecticut bookstore (up to three entries, three winners)
- Grand Prize: Completed Snowman
- Gift card to the Buckland Hills mall (up to three entries, one winner)
Return your completed Snowmen from March 1st through March 13th to be entered into our prize drawings. You’ll be contacted at the phone number you provide on the front of this sheet if you win one of our prizes.
Visit our website at columbiactlibrary.org to sign up for our e-newsletter, learn about our Tailored Titles service, and check out our online Zoom programming schedule!
- Call the Library at 860-228-0350 or email SBL@columbiactlibrary.org and request one in your next curbside pick-up.
- Click here to download a copy to print at home
- Grab one from the envelope in the curbside service sheds outside the Library during library hours.
Questions? Call 860-228-0350 or email Cait at email@example.com