The Saxton B. Little Library now offers streaming movies and TV shows through Freegal Movies. Patrons will be able stream (i.e. play in your internet browser) movies and TV shows in a variety of genres.
To access Freegal Movies, go to: https://columbiactlibrary.freegalmovies.com/ and click on “Login” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
You will need your Saxton B. Little/Columbia library card (the number on the back will start with the digits 21023, followed by 9 additional digits) and your library account password (usually the last four digits of your phone number) to access Freegal Movies.
Keep these things in mind:
- You must be a Columbia resident to access this service.
- You can stream up to three movies or TV episodes per week. Keep track of how much you’re streaming on the top right-hand corner of the Freegal Movies website.
- There is a 48-hour viewing window, but movies/shows can be watched multiple times during that 48-hour time period.
- No special software is required – streaming takes place right in your browser.
- Mobile apps are available for Apple and Android devices, so you can watch movies on the go! Simply search for “Freegal Movies” in your app store.
- Read the entire Freegal Movies FAQ by going to http://columbiactlibrary.freegalmovies.com/questions/index
If you have any questions, please contact Cait at the Library, either via phone (860-228-0350) or email (email@example.com).